I enjoy sharing what I know about social media, branding and technology.
Over the past few years I’ve been honored to speak at:
- Cool Twitter Conference
- Digital Summit 2012
- Emory University – Continuing Education
- University of Georgia – MBA Alumni Group
- American Business Womens’ Association (ABWA)
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP)
- AutoTrader.com Employee Appreciation Day 2011
- Department of Labor
- Emory University – School of Journalism
- StartUp Chicks
- Institute of Packaging Professionals (IOPP)
- Les Dames d’Escoffier International (LDEI)
- Business Marketers Association (BMA)
- ProductCamp Atlanta
- Digital Atlanta 2010, 2011
- Sandler Sales Systems – President’s Club
- Many Atlanta Career ministries including Cross of Life JAWS, Mt. Pisgah, Temple Kol Emeth, Alpharetta First United Methodist Church, C3G, Intown Community Church, St. Peter & St. Paul and Temple Beth Shalom.
Want me to speak to your group? Let’s connect!